Verga

Logo-Verga

Verga

In 1895 it is founded by Enrico Verga and from four generations it has been handed on by father in son with the same respect to the tradition.

10yearshistory-verga

After one century of activity, today the Wine House holds a leading role in the wine market of the great Italian distribution and it is well appreciated on the foreign market.

family

Currently the company is managed by Natale Verga with the effective collaboration of the father Giancarlo and the sisters Cristina and Laura.

The modern and functional headquarter is located in

barrels

Cermenate province of Como North Italy, on a surface of 20.000 meters squared with a wine cellar for the stocking of 25.000 hectoliters.


The two bottling lines, completely automated, guarantee an  effective production of 10.000 bottles /hour and 2.000 bottles/hour for the 3lt and 5lt size. The analysis laboratory is equipped of the most modern technology for the control and certification of the quality.

“Enthusiasm and passion inspire the wines signed by Natale Verga”Search of the quality, elegance , passion.

This is the great project of Natale Verga.

  

Credits: Verga